Friday, April 3, 2015

Why This? Why Now?

Do you ever ask yourself those two questions?  Why this?  Why now?  I would like to answer these two questions for you.  So you can understand where I started from and where I want to be.

Why This?

Ever since I can remember, I've loved helping people.  I loved talking to people and figuring out how to help solve their problems.   This is probably why I ended up in the mortgage industry.  I absolutely love helping young couple accomplish their dreams by getting the keys to their first home.

Over the last few months, I noticed a lot of buzz on Facebook about the 21 Day Fix.  I was intrigued.   I asked a coach how I could get started.  She told me to sign up a discount coach.  My first thoughts were "Heck yes!  I'll save some money on the shakes!" 

I got my challenge pack in the mail.  I couldn't wait until my Monday challenge group try the shakes.   So, I had Shakeology for supper that Saturday night.  It was delicious!  And so easy to make.

As the week went on, I was able to do the workouts and post to my accountability group.  These groups have really helped me stay on point.  Within my first round, I lost 6lbs.  I knew there was something to this system.  The Shakeology + the 21 Day Fix are a perfect combination for those that are struggling to eat healthy.  As a fulltime working mom of two, I need something that's structured and easy to follow.  I have seen countless transformations.  I cannot wait to complete mine!

Why Now?

One day on the way to work, I was watching the sun come up.  I realized that everything I had been through in the last year was just water under the bridge.  I have a happy and healthy family.  All I could keep thinking about was "how the heck am I able to balance all of this stuff, every day?!"  Being a mother a two kids and working 40 hours a week, its hard to find time to get anything done.  I have to make the time for my family, my friends and most of all, myself.  I know how hard it is to balance daily life. 

In 2013, I started a Bikini Body Mommy Facebook support group.  In 2014, I started a recipe swap group.  I was already doing the things I want to do now.  I just want to put them into a central place for all to find.

The goal of this blog is this... To inspire and help other busy moms create balance in their daily lives.  My plan is to share recipes, tips for living a healthier lifestyle, fitness coaching, and life hacks.  My blog will also feature beauty and fashion tips along with some fun DIY interior design projects.

I have made a change for myself and for my family.   Now it's your turn.

Contact me today on Facebook or send me an email.




No comments:

Post a Comment