Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Happy Holidays Meal Plan

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

This week will be a little different than most weeks.  With the Christmas holiday this weekend, we will be traveling and spending time with family.  I'm certain most of you will as well.  I hope you have a safe and happy holiday season!

I am trying a couple new recipes this week because I'm off work for a couple days.   I will be writing up the ones that we like and adding them to my blog soon!

You will notice that I have three slow cooker recipes on the menu this week.  Tis the season, right?  :)

Below is a simple meal plan that we will follow this week too!  Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday -  Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken & Veggies**

Tuesday -  {Taco Tuesday}  Taco Cups**

Wednesday -  Easy Chicken Parmesan Bake **

Thursday -  Kodiak Pancakes + Oven Bacon

Friday -  English Muffin Pizzas

Saturday -  {Appetizers for Christmas}  Crock Pot Pizza Dip

Sunday -  Slow Cooker Pineapple Ham, Mashed Potatoes & Corn

** New recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment