Sunday, November 6, 2016

Core De Force - {Let's Begin!}

Here we go!

I am so excited for this program!  I really needed something new and different to change up my workout routine.  I had a really busy summer with work, kids, family, friends, camping and spending time in the sunshine.  When fall rolled around, work was still really crazy and then harvest set in.   Brad has been working a lot of hours at the shop.

Now it is time for ME.  Instead of making a New Years Resolution, I'm making a Year End Resolution.    Time to finish out the year stronger than I began.

Core De Force is a 30 day program.  I plan on doing two rounds to get me through Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.   I need even more accountability and motivation this time of year.  Thank goodness for our Challenge Group to help get me through it!


Here are my promises for Core De Force:

  • Complete each workout as scheduled, preferably in the morning
  • Take before and after photos, weight & measurments
  • Check into my blog with weekly photos and weight
  • Fill out a meal plan for each week and stick to it.  I will be posting it weekly for more accountability.
  • Drink 1 gallon of water daily
  • Track all food and water in MyFitnessPal


Meal Plan

Measurements & Photos - done!

No comments:

Post a Comment