Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Year End Resolution

I am on a mission this holiday season to keep people ACCOUNTABLE & MOTIVATED.
This time of year I'm not asking you to go 100% strict but what I am asking is this...

DO YOU WANT TO END 2016 BETTER THAN YOU STARTED?
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A REVERSE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?




Imagine having more energy for holiday shopping, wrapping presents, visiting friends and everything else on your holiday to-do list by eating healthier and exercising 30 minutes daily. 
Did you know simply fueling your body with great nutrient dense food can boost your energy level and metabolism?!?! 
For me, working out first thing in the morning and then drinking a Shakeology shake empowers me and gets me going for the day.  Plus I find eating healthy foods keeps me full longer and curbs cravings for unhealthy snacks. 

It didn't happen overnight, but through support, accountability and daily motivation from Challenge  Groups, I have changed my life and the eating habits for my family.  I am still working on my husband and kids as it's a process but they are seeing me workout daily and make healthy choices and they notice my choices and changes.  

So here's the game plan....I'm co-hosting a Year End Resolution group starting November 7th and running through the end of the year.  

What to expect from the group:
1. A health & fitness program to fit your needs in 30 minutes daily
2. Meal plan templates to help you create weekly meal plans
3. Daily accountability through closed online FB support group
4. Tips on handling holiday parties, travel tips, healthy alternatives to holiday favorites.
5. Motivation, Accountability every single day to help you end the year stronger.

So now your asking yourself...what do I have to do?!?!?

How to get started:
1.    Comment Below and say “I’m ready to rock the holidays!” or send me a private message.
2.    Fill out my Application HERE


I AM COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU END THE YEAR STRONG!! LET'S DO THIS!!


The Holiday Survival Accountability Group starts on November 7th
I am only taking 10 new people.  Two spots are already taken.   Eight spots remain!

Are you in?!?!

Your Coach, 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment