Saturday, August 20, 2016

Health Bet : Hurry! Claim Your Spot Today!

Who wouldn't want to split a pot of over $1,000,000 just by getting healthy?!

Fill out my application HERE to be considered for the challenge!  I am only taking 10 new challengers so I can give my all to them!



Ready to rock your health and fitness goals AND win some money at the same time?!


Beachbody is SO committed to help people reach their health and fitness goals, that they are giving away money to every single person who commits from September 5th until October 2nd!


So far there is 1.5 MILLION dollars in the pot and it's going to continue to go up!


So how do you win?


Simple!


We'll be using beachbody's challenge group app {don't worry once committed you'll get an invite from us} Each week log at least 3 workouts and 5 shakeology shakes for 4 weeks! If you do that - you automatically get a portion of the pot! It could be $5, it could be $20, heck it could be $500... Or more!!


You MUST be drinking Shakeology and doing a Beachbody program to be a part of this group!


And lucky you, there are some amazing specials this month on programs such as 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Country Heat, 22 Minute Hard Core, Cize, Piyo, and Beachbody On Demand!


Fill out my application HERE to be considered for the challenge! I am only taking 10 new challengers so I can give my all to them!


**This is open to all new challengers and my past challengers!**


You can stay up to date on everything happening with this event by RSVPing to my Facebook Event.


To make this even better.. the first FIVE people to commit to their health and fitness journey with me will receive one of these programs listed below for FREE*, which is over a $50 value!



*Must purchase a challenge pack with Shakeology in order to get your program for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment