Thursday, May 14, 2015

Transformation Thursday

☆Transformation Thursday☆

These photos were taken in late February and early April after two rounds of the 21 Day Fix.

Was I perfect? No....
Did I workout everyday? No.
Did I eat clean all the time? No.


But guess what I did do...
I tried my hardest to make the right decisions.
I chose salads and wraps over burgers and chicken strips.
I drank as much water as I could each day.
I made time for myself to workout as much as possible.

For those challengers that know me, they know that I was dealing with a lot in my personal life with a new baby and a trashed rental house 200 miles away.

But... look!! I still had some amazing results and it gave me the fuel to keep going! I can't wait to see what two months of piyo does for me!

What is going to be the one thing that keeps you going??



Interested in more information?  Fill out my application and we can start chatting!



No comments:

Post a Comment