Friday, June 10, 2016

21 Day Fix Approved : Parmesan Roasted Broccoli

I will be the first one to admit that I don't like most vegetables.  We eat A LOT of carrots, green beans and peas at our house.  After a year and a half of doing the 21 Day Fix lifestyle, I needed to branch out.   I knew I wasn't going to be out much if I tried this recipe and didn't like it.

I tried it and it was AMAZING!  Never in a million years did I ever think that I would say that I'm LOVING broccoli.   I guess your taste buds do change as you get older.  :)




Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
  • Broccoli 
  • Sea Salt 
  • Pepper 
  • Garlic Salt 
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil 
  • Grated Parmesan Cheese 


1.  Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper for less clean up.

2.  I like a simplified life and buy the bags of pre-cut broccoli. Pour the bag into a mixing bowl, pour 4 tablespoons of olive oil over the broccoli. Toss to coat. Season with sea salt, pepper and a small amount of garlic salt. Toss gently to coat again.

3.  Place broccoli florets in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tender. Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. ENJOY!






No comments:

Post a Comment